It’s been a very long time since I have seen Beetlejuice but I remember it as being a fun movie and Michael Keaton was awesome. I had forgotten that Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis were the parents in the movie and I had forgotten about the Handbook for the Recently Deceased (not to be confused with the Handbook for the Recently Deseased).
This journal is a replica of the handbook found in the Maitlands’ household after they pass away. It comes with hundreds of blank pages to fill with your own exciting stories. Includes bookmark ribbon so you don’t lose your place. Endpapers feature blue and white stripes with skull, cockroach, and arrow pattern.
So it’s a journal (or yet another notebook) and not a really a handbook at all but that’s pretty cool. You can use it for whatever you want. You could make your own Handbook for the Recently Deceased if you wanted. You can get it for just:
- Beetlejuice Handbook for the Recently Deceased Journal – Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Beetlejuice merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Replica of the journal the Maitlands found after passing away
- Hardcover journal
- Endpapers have blue and white stripe pattern with cockroaches, skulls, and arrows
- Bookmark ribbon in dark brown color
- 250 blank pages to fill
- Dimensions: 8 1/4″ x 5 3/4″ x 1 1/2″
You might be interested in these: