At $449.99, I think the Essential Phone is the best phone you can get in that price range and one of the best phones of 2017 of any price range. If I could justify upgrading from my Samsung Galaxy S6, I think this is the phone I would go for. I love Samsung. I think they make the best phones in the world but I want something closer to pure Android next time and without bloatware. I know that the Galaxy S8 has been released and there have already been rumors about the S9, but the fact is, the S6 is an awesome phone and apart from some superficial damage my phone works fine. The Essential is tempting though especially when it’s just
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and captures stunning images (even in low light) with the world’s thinnest dual camera system ever built for a phone.
- Beauty meets brawn – With a titanium body, a ceramic back and the attention to detail that went into building this device, you’ll feel the craftsmanship from the moment you pick it up.
- Edge-to-edge Full Display – With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there’s finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- The world’s thinnest dual camera system – The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light.
- Accessories that simply click – With the phone’s revolutionary magnetic connector, accessories can easily attach to your device so it’s future-proof and always up-to-date.
- NOTE: It is not required but suggested that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network as most builds can be large in file size