I’m on my second Chromebook at the moment, the Toshiba Chromebook 2, which I love. Although I would like a bit more power and a slightly larger screen. My wife is still using my original Chromebook, the original Samsung Chromebook. It is even slower than mine. I’m not ready to upgrade yet and I do most of my work on a Windows desktop but in the future, I would like something this Samsung Chromebook Plus Convertible. It’s on sale at the moment for just:
That’s a pretty good price for a 12-inch touchscreen Chromebook that is also compatible with Android apps.
- Flexible 360° profile. Enables you to use upright as a computer to reply to emails or finish a paper and recline for a tablet view ideal for surfing and viewing
- This Device comes with the pen out of the box. Power to personalize your communications by writing directly on screen. Take notes, make a sketch, capture part of the screen, etc
- All the apps you love on your phone are now available on your computer. Over a million apps are waiting for you. Find your favorites or explore what’s new
- Your world doesn’t have to hit pause when you’re not online. Continue to get things done using docs and apps in offline model
- Makes it easy to carry with you wherever the day takes you. Turn heads with a full, metal design that’s a touch above the typical Chromebook
You might be interested in these: