I’ll be honest. The only reason I’m posting about the Squatty Potty is that their video is awesome. You’ll never look at ice cream the same way again. Even if you never buy a Squatty Potty.
I live in Japan where squat toilets are still around. I don’t use them because my legs get tired but I think the Squatty Potty might solve that problem. If I wanted to get the benefits of squatting that is. I don’t think I need any help in that are, though. It’s free falling. Now that’s sharing. TMI? You can get this thing on:
Or for $29 direct from Squatty Potty
I was going to post about this early last year but I must have been distracted. Recently though, the Squatty Potty team sent over some rules to follow regarding what we can and cannot say about the Squatty Potty. Here are some of the things that I cannot say:
Do not make any medical claims in association with Squatty Potty curing ailments such as, but not limited to:
Pelvic Floor Issues
Chrohns & Colitis
- The Original Squatty Potty – Made in U.S.A. As seen on Shark Tank and The Howard Stern Show
- The Squatty Potty Original has 2 sizes that work perfectly with ANY standard (14″”-15.5”) or comfort height (16″”-18”) toilet. If you are a new squatter, the 7” is a great place to start and if you are limber or consider yourself an advanced squatter, a 9″” Squatty Potty will work best.
- The Squatty Potty may feel different at first, but the body quickly adjusts and the new healthy way of eliminating quickly becomes second nature. For most people, the difference is immediate while for some it takes about a week to adjust, relax and get things moving.
- Doctor recommended / endorsed, Strong & durable, Family-friendly
- Made of durable hard Polyurethane plastic, easy to clean.