OK, so this Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard looks cool and I love the concept but I don’t imagine it would be as easy to use as a regular keyboard. And of course you have to charge the thing. It doesn’t mention how long it will last on a charge. I guess the idea is that it is a portable keyboard that can be used anywhere but I’m sure it’s restricted to smooth surfaces and you also need space for the machine. Probably no good in an airplane or anything like that and if you used it in a coffee shop you would probably get a lot of attention. I like to keep a low profile when I’m in a coffee shop typing on my keyboard. I would still love to try it out though.
From the reviews on Amazon, it seems that if you are a fast typist it can’t keep up. If you are a person who is trying to keep your desk spartan, this keyboard may help you do that.
- Compatible with any devices with these operating systems: iOS4+, Android 4.0+, Mac OS X 10+, Windows XP+, Blackberry 10 devices.
- Bluetooth V3.0, HID Profile Ver 1.0
- Built-in Lithium-ion Polymer Battery, Capacity: 660 mAH @ 3.7V
- Works on all flat, opaque surface.
- Adjustable brightness, sensitivity and sound feedback.
Check out the other keyboards on I Need That Shit.You might be interested in these: