I have no need for a wireless Bluetooth keyboard but if I did and if I wanted something ultra-portable I would give the iClever Wireless Folding Keyboard a shot. It’s reasonably priced and has some cool features.
- Embedded full standard-size keys with U-shaped frosting surface and 166-degree angle design, this scissor-switch designed keyboard gives smooth user-friendly typing experience
- Adopts imported Broadcom Bluetooth chip, it ensures much faster connection, fluent typing operation, and lower power consumption
- Greatly compatible with iOS / Android / Windows operating system. Impeccably works with all Bluetooth supported devices, even laptops and computers
- Built-in rechargeable battery supports 40-hour continuous working/standby 30 days. Keyboard housed with soft PU leather case, anti-skid, anti-fingerprint and scratch-resistant
- 12mm slim body and 6.2oz weight, you can fold it into a small size, portable to anywhere to enjoy wireless technology lifestyle
You might be interested in these: