This “I Love You/I Know Star Wars Mug” would make a cute Valentine’s gift for a Star Wars geek. As you can see it features Han Solo and Princess Leia about to kiss and the famous exchange between them.
Princess Leia: I love you.
Han Solo: I know.
That line got a few laughs You can get this mug for:
- Star Wars I Love You / I Know 14oz. Ceramic Mug
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- For loves that don’t really need to be spoken
- “I Love You” / “I Know” printed around kissing Han and Leia
- Oh yes, there are cartoon hearts!
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Ages 8+
Be sure to check out the other awesome mugs on the Shirt List.
Thirty-five years after the Empire Strikes Back was released, the “I love you/I know” scene is considered one of the most genuine and touching moments in all of the Star Wars movies. Said Harrison Ford about the scene in a 2010 interview: “Film is a collaborative process. I’m happy that I was able to make a small contribution.” In Return of the Jedi, Princess Leia gets the last word when the scene is reversed. Surrounded by elite Imperial soldiers following their reunion in Return of the Jedi, Leia calmly reaches for the blaster that will save them from capture. “I love you,” Han says. “I know,” Leia replies.